121st Mail Auction
April 29-10, 2022 LIVE!
Saturday from 1:00 pm
Up for auction:
Stamps, covers & postcards, coins & medals, watches & jewellery, art & antiques
- in our office from Monday to Wednesday from 10 am to 6 pm
Starts Friday and Saturday at 1 pm
Bid LIVE! from your PC at home!
Real time participation requires an additional registration which must be carried out up to 24h prior to the auction.
You can place a bookmark on any lot so your chances of missing it will be minimised. The auctioneer will be notified that the respective lot may have online bidders waiting. Simply click the button “Add to bookmarks” on any lot detail page.
A few tips for successful bidding:
- Take your time to study our offer prior to the auction.
- Write down the lot numbers you would like to bid on and determine your maximum bid.
- You can also place bids prior to the auction and intervene during the LIVE! Auction only if you were outbid.
- Direct any possible questions to the auction house in due time.
- Enter the LIVE! auction in time. We usually start according to our schedule.
- Do not hesitate too long while bidding to make sure your bids will reach us in time even if the connection is slow.